Colliers Engineering & Design

3,1Balanse mellom jobb og fritid

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 47 anmeldelser

Tries to be an inclusive company

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Maser is set up to be a team oriented, inclusive, everybody matters company. But, that doesn't always happen at the regional levels. And incentives to help you to do your work to the very best of your ability are not that apparent.

Lots of training

Support when needed

4 mai 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. As we continue to grow, it is extremely important to us to maintain the qualities and values that have served as the foundation of our success in all regions and departments. We would love the opportunity to discuss your feedback further. Please reach out to Allison Colantuoni, Chief People Officer, to discuss. Thank you again!

Management is a joke

SUE is a joke here there is no strong leadership no chance for advancement bonuses and raises are not given out fairly company started to go down hill shortly after I started

You control your destiny

You control your destiny. It's hard work, but if you speak up and promote your strong skills to people and engage in the company's well being (work on the company), you will do well. Our CEO is driven, and 100% on his game 24/7. His executive team is diversified and they are strong willed to do what is right, and make sure it's a great place to work. We are getting larger fast, so all of us have to chip in and keep things awesome so we truly can be the best!

4 mai 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate your hard work and look forward to a successful future together. Thank you!

There was no bad, all the staff operate proffessionally and at the end of the day you felt like family

As soon as I make it home from out of town, I will be going back to work there. Great company to work and excel and advance your skill set as well as learn new skills learning on the job.

4 mai 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We are glad you will be returning to Colliers Engineering & Design and thank you for your hard work, past and future!

Very small jobs, no growth for young engineers

I work as an engineer providing support in design and field inspection. Being a midsize company, we are involved in small scale projects all the time. The clients are cheap so no budget for any extra hour of work. Also, lots of down time. Then I'm questioned why the lack of hours on my time sheet. This company needs to downsize or start getting decent jobs so they can keep their employees working 40 hrs/week. Watch out for know-it-all and toxic managers. I just found out I'm getting paid 20% less than an average senior engineer at a same size company in NJ.

Fordeler

Downtime if you are a slacker

Ulemper

Compensation, toxic manager, no growth, small and meaningless jobs

4 mai 2022
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a meaningful review. With advancement as one of our core values, providing a path for employees to further their career is very important to us, regardless of the project sizes we are working on. Total rewards which include compensation and benefits are continuously evaluated and reviewed to ensure employees and their families have the security they desire. Hearing from employees about what they would like to see added and where we can improve is always welcome. We would welcome the chance to speak with you further regarding these areas of concern; please reach out to the HR team to set up a time to discuss further. Thank you!

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Company that advanced the wrong people,

This company is all about who you know and not the quality of work. Always had meetings but felt really let down and unmotivated afterwards. Nobody listened to new ideas much less ever tried them.

4 mai 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience with Colliers Engineering & Design was not a positive one. There is a lot of growth and expansion happening and we are always interested in hearing feedback and new ideas from our current and former employers. We encourage you to reach out to Allison Colantuoni, Chief People Officer, to share more thoughts on ways we can improve. Thank you again!

Management clueless

Constant meetings about productivity and no guidance on projects. Co-workers were pleasant and that was the only pleasant part of the day. Need better management

co-workers

Ulemper

bad management, lack of respect from management
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Maser have outstanding benefits.

When it comes to work culture , benefits, opportunities to grow Maser is the place. They are one of the best Engineering firm to work for. Earn p.t.o on every paycheck. They provide their clients with the best SUE solution.

Ulemper

They don't provide work trucks for employees till they are Tech III
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Excellent work environment at first then goes down hill from there

For women in the outer offices, the management makes it very hard to move up. They seem to favor the men over the women. After working there for awhile, you realize that you are used as a pawn for the managements mistakes or lack of doing their job. They find a way to make you the escape goat for their lack of work. If you do not put Maser or the higher ups on your top priority list you are a goner and you become the one is the scape goat.

Pool Table

Ulemper

Long hours, production staff is supposed to get drawings done in a short period of time which opens up mistakes
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Maser did such an outstanding job that they lose many of their employment contracts with major power companies!

Maser did such an outstanding job that they lost many of their employment contracts with major power companies! Managers targeted employee's for no apparent reason and have a condescending attitude. Most of their employees take work with another company.

Fordeler

Steal toed boots, hard hats, no compensation for expenses.

Ulemper

Lacked any experienced managers who liked to party and drink!

Under paid by alot

Under paid lack of employees so work load can be high at times..the company takes more then they give typical corporate company equipment is always junk and alot of false promises

Easy work at times

Lowest paying firm in Jersey

Gone corporate..

I can only speak for the SE Region. It isn't all inclusive, but the middle management puts too much blame and admonishment on the field personnel and doesn't communicate scope of work. Communication between SUE and Survey department is hopefully improving though.Opinion. A company with stock/shareholders. High multipliers, so money doesn't make it to the workhorses in the field. Good opportunity for single field personnel with ability to travel. Good oppurtunity to further education.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Exclusive atmosphere, counter productive procedures in place

Maser was a good place to work many years ago. Currently there is no ability for growth. The company has procedures in place that are wasteful at best. Company culture is cut throat.

No teamwork

Office don’t have teamwork, also the environment is very bad. Discrimination at the office!!!A manager is supposed check all projects before give to a client.

Disrespectful manager

Poor managing and showed disrespect during a pressure situation with work detail and wouldn't apologize. I had to report to HR to get moved to another PM

N/a

I personally had the best supervisor ever. She always answered questions I I had in a reasonable amount of time. The company I was doing contract for was really good as well. The people were truly amazing. The only downside is the work atmosphere.

Management Issues

A very large firm with great benefits and a great staff. Corporate leadership is excellent with many opportunities to grow in training and certifications. Though some offices have management issues, overall Maser is a good company to be employed by.

The worse place to work

Really bad place to work for .the miami office the field supervisor its a bysexual drunk his name its jorge lacayo the worse person imaginable very abusive an lazy
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Work life balance was great

When they lost the contract for the project that was being worked on the employees were not looked after. Example: We were told the new company was interested in hiring us and it would be a smooth transition. When the time come that the new company needed us to start Maser would not let them talk to us about the opening they had. In the end most of the researchers were without jobs.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Strong drive for high quality work at a cost

Not friendly to new workers. Had work less than half the time with minimal guidance and direction. Didn't receive feedback on half of my completed tasks. Seemed way more focused on completing ongoing projects which is understandable.

Productive Workplace with Many Employers

I typically worked 8 hours a day, 5 days a week at Maser Consulting. Maser Consulting offered flexible hours, and I knew other interns who also worked part-time. We had weekly staff meetings where everyone felt included, and plans were discussed. As an intern, you work alongside other engineers in that office, and do basic work such as setting up AutoCAD sheets, drawing basemaps, and reviewing plans. I got to work on a few interesting, large projects and went to a few meetings. However, there were many days where I didn't have a lot of work and often was left to my own devices. It was difficult to find work, despite being in such a large office. At the end of my internship I gave a presentation on the skills that I had learned, and my employer gave me an excellent reference letter to be used in school.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Colliers Engineering & Design. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering

3,2 av 5 stjerner for Kultur
  • Bedrifter
  • Colliers Engineering & Design
  • Anmeldelser fra ansatte
Gi oss tips om hvordan vi kan forbedre denne siden
Hva ville du ha lagt til eller endret?