Cognizant Technology Solutions
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Cognizant Technology Solutions anmeldelser fra ansatte for Programmer Analyst

Stillingstittel
Sted
Fant 1,968 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 13,792 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
All in all it was all good, nice quality of projects, less of departmental politics, cognizant outreach platform, quarterly appreciation, challenging projects to work on, upgrade with techStack, trainings and assessments, cross-domain opportunities and internal shuffling, personality development opportunities and many more benefits.
Frequent Appreciation
Nothing I could come across
Jobbkultur
We can learn new technologies through online platform with free of cost. We can develop a leadership quality & make a corporate culture. We can get a decision making power with the help of colleagues
Jobbkultur
Work cultur is good at cognizant technology solutions. this is my second company to work management is good, cts provided the lot of opportunities to learn different skills.
Jobbkultur
It is excellent and fun to work at Cognizant only if your team, teammates and vertical is good. Or else don't have second thought of getting release from project. Leave the company
Fordeler
Transportation s comfortable, Food is good and hike is fine
Ulemper
service based company not a product based one
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
A very great platform to start career as a fresher. They will provide ample of opportunity to prove yourself during the training process. The environment is very friendly and cooperative.
Jobbkultur
Relevant training will be given based on the demand of the projects available. Good work life balance. Very supportive and many relaxing events will be conducted by the company.
Jobbkultur
It was great experience for me to sparked up career across various domains and projects. The projects worked was helpful to learn technologies and skillset.
Jobbkultur
Good company to grow. Good to learn new things Enhance communication skills Team work and Collaboration work on latest technology Good Human Resource Managenent
Competitive Salary
Long Hours
Jobbkultur
Over all it was good experience as I joined as fresher in cognizant I have learrn many things technically. Workk culture is good.timings of the office is good.
Jobbkultur
You might not learn a lot but yes work-life balance can be maintained. Management sucks, you won't receive a promotion easily even if you do hard work if you're an outsider.
Jobbkultur
There was tremendous opportunity to learn new things every day. Though the nature of work meant that maintaining a work life balance was difficult. However, the satisfaction of completing the job was very rewarding.
Jobbkultur
Good place to learn new things and at the same time we have to attend lots of activites to enjoy and help the needy people.I like the work environment.
Teamwork is good
Management is bad
Jobbkultur
Good company to work. People there are respectable and nice working with them. Stressless work. People engage in activities apart from work in weekends.
Jobbkultur
If you are freshers then I would recommend you big nooo to this company. Because it will totally depend on your luck , how you will get project so in my case it was more than worst so I don't want others to go through my situation so I would not recommend this company to anybody as it's having politics tooo
Jobbkultur
Good Place to work. as this is my first company, it gives me wide opportunity to learn things and know work culture in the IT sector. it provides me the exposure as well as in different technology
Jobbkultur
Cognizant's work culture is good with better work life management but the salary benefits for junior/entry level resources is very low. They don't consider your education while offering you job. So you will find yourself sitting with BA or BSc. graduae with same salary and designation as your though you are M.Tech/B.Tech.
Jobbkultur
Satisfied in working in CTS, anybody can join and work great work life balance . Senior level employs are also very supportive . If you get a offer accept in start learning
Jobbkultur
Good for freshers and experienced to work.nice environment and work culture but management not good (for my project)..need to be technically sound to get the growth
Jobbkultur
It is fun working at cognizant Technology Solutions. People are friendly, helpful and work is fun at cognizant. Overall I am having a great time working with cognizant.
Jobbkultur
Good Environment, learning wise its very good and for fresher its a good opportunity to learn and explore on IT skills.,..............................
Jobbkultur
We can learn many things in cogizant if we got a good project. As a fresher we can flourish in many ways through which we can have a brigh future ahead.