Clarion Hotel by Choice Hotels anmeldelser fra ansatte

Viser alle 828 anmeldelser
Sorter etter: Hjelpsomhet | Omtale | Dato
Roligt och trevlig
Housekeeping (Tidligere ansatt) –  Södertälje10 oktober 2019
det är lite stressigt på jobbet . jag kommer att göra min bästa
Vintet
Summer
Can be fun
Shuttle Driver (Tidligere ansatt) –  Anchorage, AK7 oktober 2019
Fun environment. Loved the people. Good workers. Good management.
Only wished I was still there. I’ve worked here on and off since 2013. The guests were always my first priority. And I did all I could for them.
2,0
Horrible
Chief of Security (Tidligere ansatt) –  Ocean City, MD6 oktober 2019
It was a great place to work if the owner would stay out of the way and let his people do their jobs. He has a history of micromanaging, firing people with no cause. He believes that he's above the law and money gets him out of everything
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 1NeiRapporter
Great manners sometimes.
Cashier (Tidligere ansatt) –  New Castle, DE4 oktober 2019
This would have been a great job but people there would sometimes be rude and I would still be kind be because it's my job at the end of the day in the line
Respectful
Ungrateful
Awesome Employees Horrible Owners
Front Desk Agent (Tidligere ansatt) –  Medford, OR2 oktober 2019
This company’s owners are THE WORST people I have ever worked for and strongly encourage that anyone who wants to apply here consider other options first. However you will LOVE your co workers you will soon come to realize the people who own this building and many others are nightmares.
dont work there
Housekeeper Manager/front desk (Tidligere ansatt) –  Aiken, SC25 september 2019
WORKING 2 positions paid for one management sucked owner very cheap had one person running things she had her favorites at times according to who it was just not a good place to work unless he/management CHANGE MAKE ROOM FOR OTHERS TO GROW BESIDES FAMILY&FRIENDS!
productive fun job
Customer Care Executive (Nåværende ansatt) –  oman24 september 2019
Provide exceptional customer service for all general telephone / e-mail enquiries
- Ensure customers are notified of all respective charges and invoices are raised in an accurate and timely manner
- Revert to customers with information which relate to their booking request and action accordingly with the required documentation
- Liaise with Head Office / POL’s / Sales regarding customer issues
-Checking all the required documents for clearance purposes (Invoice, Packing list and COO) make sure all are matching and original to avoid the additional duty
- Monitor booking statistics and review missing shipper details and make contact with clients to ensure continuity
-Requesting and taking rates to our Overseas Agent to secure business
yearly tickets, health insurance
overtime not paid
Overall awful
Front Desk Clerk (Tidligere ansatt) –  Pueblo, CO19 september 2019
Worst hotel I’ve ever worked at they shorted my checks didn’t pay me for over time manger was always calling off to go out and have drinks I worked 40 + hours a week they treated me so poorly very dirty hotel bed bugs in almost every room kitchen is disgusting would not even recommend anyone staying there.
Jobbkultur
Terrible place to work they dont appreciate anyone an are cheap. I stayed sick where the blackmold tbye covered not a goos place to stay or work
Housekeeping (Tidligere ansatt) –  Sevierville, TN18 september 2019
I stayed a employee at this hotel for 3yrs an they didn't appreciate any of it i came in sick an worked 6 days a week somties 7 they can not keep help there because the management an other employees. The rooms are remodeled but they keep bed bugs cause they don't spend the right time or money getting rid of them an they are really cheap instead of removing the black mold they wanted over it . I stayed sick there an decided it was time for a better job.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?JaNei 1Rapporter
Jobbkultur
Buen ambiente de trabajo y horarios flexibles
Housekeeping Supervisor (Tidligere ansatt) –  Orlando, FL16 september 2019
Satisfecha al trabajar con esta empresa ya que nos brinda buena fuente de ingresos, horarios flexibles, oportunidad de cursos con choice para mejorar mis conocimientos
Awful Job
Front Desk Receptionist (Tidligere ansatt) –  Englewood, OH16 september 2019
This place sucked and it was poorly managed. Would not recommend this place for anyone. Did not receive a lunch break half the time, was supposed to always be 2 of us behind the desk and I was left alone most of the time.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 1NeiRapporter
2,0
Jobbkultur
Low pay long hours, no break
Front Desk Agent (Tidligere ansatt) –  Falls Church, VA11 september 2019
Lack of MANAGEMENT. LOW PAY NOT WORTH GETTING YELLED AT. Long hours no break. Discount at restaurant is all right. Just sitting down waiting for some one to check out can be boring if you use to being active.
Unorganized and dysfunctional
Front Desk Clerk (Tidligere ansatt) –  2001 East Reno Oklahoma City Oklahoma9 september 2019
I don't recommend getting a job at the Clarion Inn in Oklahoma City at 2001 East Reno.. it is way understaffed... training is poor... management is never there.. rooms and services are inadequate for price... overall rating as an employer is absolutely zero!
Fordeler
Being required to come in on your days off.
Ulemper
The owner and GM of this hotel does not care about their employees or their guest
Jobbkultur
I loved working for this company!
Housekeeper (Tidligere ansatt) –  Butte, MT9 september 2019
I loved working for this company! It's a great hotel and the employees are treated with dignity and respect therefore creating a great work environment and excellent services to happy customers!
Fordeler
wonderful environment to work in, employees treated with respect
Jobbkultur
Excelente ambiente de trabajo, se aprende de estandares hoteleros.
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER (Tidligere ansatt) –  Willemstad Netherlands Antilles8 september 2019
Lo que mas disfrute fue las buenas relaciones, el ambiente laboral, capacitarme en un ambiente totalmente Internacional y practicando 4 idiomas simultaneamente.

Ademas Clarion by Choice en Curacao tiene una excelente localizacion cerca de la zona hotelera mas distinguida de Willemstad Curacao, muy cerca del mar.
Los estandares eran revisados por especialistas que venian de Estados Unidos para asegurar que se cumplia con el nivel de servicios ofrecidos
por la famosa cadena hotelera.
Jobbkultur
Not willing to keep schedule the same
Front Desk Agent (Tidligere ansatt) –  Romulus, MI8 september 2019
We had a horrible front desk manager that found it difficult to keep people’s shift the same every week
Shortened my hours with out notice or explanation
Great place
Van Driver, House Man (Tidligere ansatt) –  Portland, ME7 september 2019
Good. It is a great place to work and meet people.Management was good. Longs days at work. Very little time free. Hardest part was they gave very little to time for a crew change.
could have been better
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Tidligere ansatt) –  Hudson, OH5 september 2019
Closed with no notice to staff. We were told our jobs were secure but that was not the case. I would not recommend this company if they reopened under the same management.
Poorly Managed
Assistant Manager (maintenance) (Tidligere ansatt) –  Harpers Ferry, WV4 september 2019
Was told during 1st interview pay rate was 15 an hour asked for a week and a half multiple times my pay rate with no answer. Maintenance manager was not even close to organized, and fell asleep on the job on more than 10 times. Also did not help complete any job tasks. Plus hotel infested with mold.
Jobbkultur
An amazing team to work with.
Head of Operations (Tidligere ansatt) –  Fredericksburg, VA 2240631 august 2019
I was working as the Head of Operations at Clarion Inn simultaneously while being the General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg Virginia. Both hotels were owned and operated by the same company and ownership. I was there from the opening of the business, and was in charge for all the training and hiring of all employees and department heads. We had very low turnovers and our team effort towards the welfare of our company was remarkable. Trust, communication, team effort and organization were the key to our success.
Amazing team effort.
Not much room to grow.
Registrer denne bedriftssiden

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Clarion Hotel by Choice Hotels. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.

Still et spørsmål