Brookfield Residential

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 93 anmeldelser

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Brookfield was a great place to start off but it requires full time work on the weekends. I was able to learn a lot about real estate while working there and develop great sales skills.

Left Alone

Work was primarily independent which was nice on an average day. Other times it was lonely and I was left dealing with only angry customers so my only interactions those days were negative.

Independent Work / Job & Schedule Autonomy

Horrible customers

Alright

Work was good, too many politics Company perks and good benefits, pay was not the greatest. Politics between different sites with unnecessary competition between sites. Middle management didn't show appreciation to subordinates or trades doing the work.

Great place to work!

I really enjoyed working here. The people were wonderful to work with and no one was looking over your shoulder. There were software changes that were difficult and overwhelming at times, but overall, loved the job.

No Growth, too long hours

It is a corporate ladder that is hard to climb since the managers take all the credits and you have to just say yes for everything. If you say no to working overtime or on the weekends, you are seen as a bad apple. Worked overtime for a year and later the upper management tells me I have office working hours. No work-life balance, really low pay, and not-so-diverse culture.

Education paid for

Long hours, underpay
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

A horrible stressfest

Stay far away if you don't like being overwhelmed to the point where you need stress leave. Managers of the construction side are a horrendous elitist group.

Discount on a house after 19 months

Ulemper

Long hours, even if you're on salary, no overtime, terrible management
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Very positive place to work

Brookfield was a great place to work. Management were interested in listening to suggestions and my colleagues were very helpful and positive. There was a good company culture and it was evident they cared about their customers and had integrity in how they dealt with customers and trades.

Fordeler

Numerous opportunities to interact with colleagues, and there were many opportunities to give back to the community and be socially active

Ulemper

At times it was difficult to attend meetings if you were in the field, need for greater notice for field personnel
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Lacks communication between management and those in the field

Many positives about the company but large holes in communication and support in some areas. My situation may have been unique, however, management was not available or supportive the majority of the time.

Fordeler

employment longevity and stability in regional office.

Ulemper

Lack of communication between corporate office and sales offices.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

I loved working here, but I needed a full time job!

I really enjoyed being an interior design intern. Working alongside some talented Designers was a dream come true. I left because I needed a full time job, but would love to return to work here one day in the future!

Fordeler

lunch breaks whenever, laid back work environment

not full time
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great place to work for, but they will protect the higher ups

Working there was really fun and they allowed me to customize my own schedule. I worked there as a part-timer during college, and it was a great job that introduced me to some awesome people I'm still in contact with. My manager was always great and inclusive and met with me monthly to have conversations about how to better the community I worked at, even though I was only part-time, which made me feel like an asset to the team. Only negative I have to say is that when a full time employee asked me to do things that weren't my job and I had no training for, he screamed at me in front of management. Rather than have a serious HR talk with him, they decided to try to appease him by switching my schedule so he and I never worked at the same time. Not a bad company, but make sure not to anger the more valued employees.

Fordeler

great food trucks, fun staff, stepping stone

Ulemper

not a lot to do, nonexistent training, no accountability

Teamwork

Great place to work. Everyone works as a team. They encourage us to succeed. Care about us as a person. Offer additional training as we go forward as needed
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Workplace is good, front line management is involved

Overall great place to work. Workers and management are friendly and very helpful. Great team atmosphere. Work/life balance is great, benefits are great. I would never have left if it wasnt that i only worked part time.

Fordeler

Company benefits are great, work/life balance is great as well. Company inclusive atmosphere is a definite plus.

Ulemper

Sometimes the follow through is a little lacking.

19 januar 2021
Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Having an inclusive culture and atmosphere is of utmost importance to us! We truly appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best in the next step of your career.

Amazing people loved my job

I loved working here it was like one big family I’ve met some great friends was very sad to leave. Miss them all like crazy residents and staff lovely people

Great place to work.

If you get a chance to work here take it. There so awesome to there staff and love the company. Truly a great place to work with great leadership. Pay could be a bit better but it’s okay.

So many.

Pay could be better.

Worst Company to Work For

Unorganized, poor management, no benefits, favoritism, and discriminatory. There is a reason no one has heard of them. They have a bad reputation with agents from all over NorCal.

Listed Above

Productive work place

I had a great time working at Brookfield. Management and leadership were great, always offering assistance and education. Brookfield had an excellent team feel to it and the dynamic between workers is some of the best I've seen in my experience.

19 januar 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review. We are proud to have such passionate team members who enjoy mentoring and sharing their knowledge! Thank you for your contributions during your time with us and we wish you all the best on your future endeavors.

Work/life Balance & Company Culture are outstanding!!!

Work/life Balance & Company Culture are outstanding!!! The ability to communicate with anyone in the company for an idea or to learn something new was something new I never experienced, so that was a great attribute.

Work more for less

Cons: "Double standards" are on a whole new level at this place. Expectations are unreasonable in every possible way. Sometimes big business decisions are made based on minimum knowledge/fact ,only for sake of making one. Let's call it try and error. Bonus goals are defined unreasonably. Salaries are below market's average. No room to grow in your career. Managers claim all the success and give each other pat on the back while most of the work is done by the regular employees. A large upper management team versus small number of employees. Upper management keeps all the perks for themselves and do not share with their team members assuming that they wont know. Guess what! Everybody knows! Communication line is broken between departments. Deadlines set by managers are unreasonable. Expected unpaid extra hours versus their advertised work life balance. Sales teams are incompetent. Pros: Nice office Decent number of vacation days (on paper)

19 januar 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are saddened to hear that your experience did not reflect our appreciation of the invaluable contributions our team members make each and every day. Our Total Rewards team regularly reviews our compensation and benefits packages to ensure that we are competitive with what the market is offering. If you are open to sharing specifics of your concerns above, please reach out to us at thankyou@brookfieldrp.com.

Really flexible

They are really flexible with allowing you to move your weekly schedule around to allow for different days off when you work weekends normally. Huge plus.

A Great Company

The culture of this company is great and the people I work with are amazing. They take care of their employees and have a sincere interest in their well being. I would recommend working here as it has been a great start in my career path.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Productive and fun place to work

Great company with good work ethics and concern for it's employees. They promote from within whenever possible to qualified personnel. Great management.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Brookfield Residential. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering