Brookfield Properties

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 315 anmeldelser

Great Company!

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Productive and fun workplace with many opportunities to work as a team. I felt my opinions were always heard and considered, and there was always something new happening each day.

Great benefits, limited growth

The benefits and pay were great but the opportunity for growth is very limited. If you're looking to advance your career, I would not suggest working for BF. In order to get promoted someone has to pretty much quit.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

regular company with low pay and good benefits

in this company you will find good benefits, low paid, and poor management in some buildings. some people like benefits some people like pay, work here if you want good benefits.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great place to work, work / life balance. I had good projects and a great team. Brookfield works to help you grow and give you all the skills needed to achieve your goals.

Great environment
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

A place with a lot of politics

I wouldn't recommend people to work at Brookfield if you aren't there for their core business, like asset management and/or leasing. They focus on these people's development.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Great place for advanement

I enjoy my Manager and the Work atmosphere. Everyday is a set work schedule and also includes Emergency situations that need immediate attention. Weekend work every other weekend.

Great teams

Good workplace culture. Positive team environment and all work by the One Team One Dream motto. Compensation can definitely be better, especially with current inflation.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Employees are at the top of the list.

They really know how to treat there employees. They always have my back and will help in any way they can. It is definitely like working with family.

Benefits and atmosphere.

Ulemper

None that I can think of.

Good company culture

Work/life balance was not good. Paid time off was decent. You never knew when you were going to get the boot. They kept on downsizing and outsourcing. Overall a fair experience. I wish I would have applied to other departments.

Good Solid REIT

Brookfield Properties is a good, solid REIT and as part of the broader Brookfield world (BAM, BPP, etc), a great place to have a career. Good opportunities throughout the US and opportunities globally, within the broader group.

Great place to work.

I loved working for GGP at the Mall of Louisiana. Overall, a great place to be employed. You meet and greet people of all kinds, every day, while simultaneously completing project tasks discussed in person with management. I mean, it's a mall. Full of culture. Great management support. Maintenance accommodations are galore. Also, don't forget about the growth potential position-wise. I knew a GM who started in housekeeping. So, there you go. It's all about having a positive attitude. Get prepared.I painfully regret leaving employment at this company.

Fordeler

Benefits, Job stability, Culture, Healthy Environment, Maint. shop, Great management support

Ulemper

Too many great restaurants around to splurge on when you take your awesome one-hour break, Weight gain if you're not careful, No other cons

Good place

Overall it’s a good company to work with for learning and growth. Only difficulty is Monetary growth is bit slow for lower and middle level employees.

Administrative Assistant

My boss was amazing! Help across the board was great as well. They took all precautions during Covid. I feel the company is better on a corporate side vs. the property side.

Ok place

Was a great learning experience but no room to grow. There was a lot of stressful times when upper management put issues on other staff that had no control over the situations at hand. Pay was worth it.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Management has no consideration for the residents or employees. It’s a very toxic work environment. They pay residents to leave positive reviews.

Simply put there is no life work balance at all. Management created a toxic work environment & will lie to you about almost everything. There’s no training provided.

Supportive and encouraging environment

I found the environment and coworkers to be phenomenal. I was with the company for 4 and a half years. The benefit package is literally amazing. We are talking great health insurance, so much PTO you can barely use it all, paid parental leave, IVF coverages, if you can hope for it, they make it happen! My only complaint and the reason I left was the lack of advancement opportunities unless you're willing to relocate.

Terrible Leadership! No Accountability, Toxic Work Environment

While there are a few people, who are really good at what they do, eager to do a great job, contribute and make a difference, the work environment is toxic and the culture is antiquated! Senior management and leadership only care about hitting the numbers; they are not concerned about fostering a professional, positive and inclusive work environment. This is not the place for young ambitious people or people of color.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great early day job with nice benefits andclose to home

Brookfield properties is a well developed corporation that supports equality and fairness understanding the importance of all employees health and welfare.Brookfield properties has a wide portfolio of properties and assets on a global scale.The excitement of possibly moving to Hawaii or another place around the globe makes one feel adventurous. I look forward to leaning more about the company and finding the upward mobility that will make me a much more vital asset to the company.

Pleasant staff

Ulemper

Still seeking a few more employees

Great Place to Work

Overall I enjoy working for this company because they care about their employees and their well being. I do wish there was a bit more flexibility in working from home but we can’t have it all now can we.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Excellent company to work for .

-workplace culture is based on diversity, ethical behavior, trust, inclusion and always promoting sustainability.-always learning due to company striving to extablish cutting edge philospophies and processes.

Fordeler

Too many to list, just make sure you get hired and hang on tight.

Ulemper

None that I can think of.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Working in the field is fun and challenging.

I love how fluid and changing my daily tasks are. I am not sitting in front of a computer locked to reports. I get to meet new people and build relationships.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Brookfield Properties. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering

3,6 av 5 stjerner for Kultur
  • Bedrifter
  • Brookfield Properties
  • Anmeldelser fra ansatte
Gi oss tips om hvordan vi kan forbedre denne siden
Hva ville du ha lagt til eller endret?