Baker Hughes Incorporated anmeldelser fra ansatte i Stavanger

Fant 7 anmeldelser som matchet søket Se alle 4 948 anmeldelser
Sorter etter: Hjelpsomhet | Omtale | Dato
Jobbkultur
Dynamic, productive and informative workplace
Project Document Controller (Tidligere ansatt) –  Stavanger, Norway30 juni 2016
My knowledge was increasing a lot in GE Oil & Gas. From administrative/general affairs, Procurement up to Engineering. The job situation in general very hectic and demanding due to the deadline of the projects and pressure from Client.

The good thing is that I found my co-workers in general were helpful and my Manager very supportive, There were lots of challenges during my employment there which I´m very glad for to have such opportunity to enriched my knowledge and abilities.

The hardest part of the job is when there was a project to complete in a short period due to deadline and in the same time I got other project and tasks to take care.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being invited to their Annual Party even though my position is a consultant in the Company, feel very grateful that I´m included in the party and other Social Events of the Company. In addition to that I got Christmas gift as well.
Fordeler
Social Events, Annual Party, Christmas Gift
Ulemper
Lots of overtime needed when very hectic
GE Oil and gas
Project Quality Engineer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Stavanger27 juni 2016
A good and fun place to work . Highly demanded company with lot of new opportunities for the employees. A good standard company to achieve employee goals.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 1NeiRapporter
Open place
Engineering Operations Lead (Nåværende ansatt) –  Stavanger Norway10 mai 2016
GE doesn't stop to amaze me on the way the management team act, as one more, always with the door open and willing to listen to their employees.
I have learned the importance of be part of a multicultural team as well as an independent individual, allowing me to take my own decisions and giving everyday the best of me due to the trust my manager have put into me.
The hardest part of the job, im still trying to find it :-)
The most enjoyable is the good general mood and the "family" feeling I get when i enter the buildings. Feels like home.
Senior Mud Engineer Offshore
Senior Drilling Fluids Engineer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Stavanger15 april 2016
Mostly enjoyable working as mud engineer. Everyday comes with new challanges and learning curve goes only up when working as mud engineer.
Great work place
Project Quality Engineer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Stavanger14 januar 2016
It was an amazing and challenging experience.
Great people, teamwork spirit and a lot of opportunities to develop your work.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 2NeiRapporter
Good work place with multiple opportunities for career development
Completions Engineer (Technical Support) (Nåværende ansatt) –  Stavanger, Norway29 juni 2012
Good work place with multiple opportunities for career development
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 4NeiRapporter

Se flere Baker Hughes Incorporated anmeldelser

Du kan prøve:

Krevd profil

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Baker Hughes Incorporated. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.

Still et spørsmål