Baker Hughes Incorporated
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Baker Hughes Incorporated anmeldelser fra ansatte i Stavanger

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Stavanger7 anmeldelser
Fant 7 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 5,311 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Hired and worked happily here, loved the atmosphere and the personnel.
Jobbkultur
My knowledge was increasing a lot in GE Oil & Gas. From administrative/general affairs, Procurement up to Engineering. The job situation in general very hectic and demanding due to the deadline of the projects and pressure from Client.

The good thing is that I found my co-workers in general were helpful and my Manager very supportive, There were lots of challenges during my employment there which I´m very glad for to have such opportunity to enriched my knowledge and abilities.

The hardest part of the job is when there was a project to complete in a short period due to deadline and in the same time I got other project and tasks to take care.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being invited to their Annual Party even though my position is a consultant in the Company, feel very grateful that I´m included in the party and other Social Events of the Company. In addition to that I got Christmas gift as well.
Fordeler
Social Events, Annual Party, Christmas Gift
Ulemper
Lots of overtime needed when very hectic
Jobbkultur
A good and fun place to work . Highly demanded company with lot of new opportunities for the employees. A good standard company to achieve employee goals.
Jobbkultur
GE doesn't stop to amaze me on the way the management team act, as one more, always with the door open and willing to listen to their employees.
I have learned the importance of be part of a multicultural team as well as an independent individual, allowing me to take my own decisions and giving everyday the best of me due to the trust my manager have put into me.

The hardest part of the job, im still trying to find it :-)

The most enjoyable is the good general mood and the "family" feeling I get when i enter the buildings. Feels like home.
Jobbkultur
Mostly enjoyable working as mud engineer. Everyday comes with new challanges and learning curve goes only up when working as mud engineer.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
It was an amazing and challenging experience.
Great people, teamwork spirit and a lot of opportunities to develop your work.
Jobbkultur
Good work place with multiple opportunities for career development
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Baker Hughes Incorporated. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering