Assa Abloy
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Assa Abloy anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Sted
Viser alle 586 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Was laid off from the Kernersville location with assurances that I would be brought back- I was not and soon found I was now unhirable in the door industry, despite 20yrs of experience and good performance reviews. I discovered that management was trashing me so badly that I was radioactive; potential employers literally would not take my calls. This was actually unsurprising given the toxic passive-aggressive in charge of this location. That said, if working for a boss with a fundamental lack of understanding in field work, zero interest in having any, and is often referred to as 'The Toxic Avenger' sounds good, then the Kernersville location might just be for you. Otherwise, AVOID.
Fordeler
The company itself is good for a huge corporation.
Ulemper
Management at this location is dreaded.
Jobbkultur
Ok company but most of the staff have been here over 30 years. And are budys with management that have been here over 30 years. When you move to higher position some people get a several dollar increase. While others only get 50 cent or a dollar. People who have been here for years get away with anything. Even have there family members come in and make more money then people who has been here a few years. From the budy system. Some people get. 80 cent to 1 dollar raises while othera only get 30 40 cent.
Fordeler
None but You get some paid time off to start but over 5 years before you get any more
Ulemper
Not enough paid time off or fair raises cant even take unpaid time off
Jobbkultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Assa Abloy is terrible. You will constantly be on call, even after work.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Assa Abloy are expect to be paid 20-30% lower than the industry standardJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Assa Abloy, there is none. Not even safe during Covid19.ManagementIn general, managers at Assa Abloy are scavengers with very little leadership qualities.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Assa Abloy is Impossible.OverallMy experience working at Assa Abloy Less than terrible.
Jobbkultur
오래된 기업을 스웨덴 본사에서 사서 외국계가 된 케이스라 그냥 국내 중소기업이라고 보면 됨.300억 장도 매출규모 비지니스라 체계없고 임원이 자질이 부족하여 업무가 비효율적임.시흥시 한 도어클로저 제조회사 재무상무는 입사후 5년이 안되는동안 직원을 10명 넘게 교체하고 아직도 체계잡는중.회사 부하직원들에게 갑질하여 떨어져 나가게 함
복지포인트
임원들의 자질부족
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Had 20 great years with the company before being laid off. Expectation of employees is to naturally show up and work hard at your tasks. Turnover was somewhat frequent and many people shifted positions within often. Benefits were decent for current times. Last year was unlike the previous 19 due to shifts starting at corporate level. Then job cuts started due to the pandemic - mine included.
Good pay grade
Ulemper
Started feeling more like a number and less than a team
Jobbkultur
Working there for almost 10yrs, not once did I feel management could be trusted to provide accurate information about the decisions they were making or the direction they were going.Operating in "silos" seemed to be desired, where collaboration with one's peers was often discouraged due to the perceived distractions of working with someone on a non-silo task.Their focus on process often led to mis-communication, and distrust that anyone else could fulfil their roles in the process.They have taken lean concepts so far that they would rather offer on-going overtime opportunities for the hourly employees and expect a 50+ hr week for the salaried employees than hire more individuals, making the work/life balance non-existant.
Periodic, random, free lunches
Ulemper
consistent isolation for work tasks. They talk colaboration, but insist on focus on what you may be responsible for and not bother with others.
Jobbkultur
Los gerentes son personas muy arrogantes y convierten la experiencia de trabajar en esta empresa en una pesadilla.
Fordeler
Fondo de ahorro, comedor industrial
Horario de 8:00 a 6:00 pm, sueldos poco competitivos
Jobbkultur
The pay was good but management sucked they showed favoritism to certain employees they allowed things to happen that shouldn’t there is so much drama it’s like high school employees bully new hires til they either quit or they just take it and do nothing about it if you go to management about a problem they shove it under the rug like it never happened they only care about money not their employees god for bid you get hurt don’t expect to get paid or keep your job if you do
Pay and overtime
Ulemper
Management and favoritism towards certain employees
Jobbkultur
Most of the people in the maintenance shop are not interested in helping new hires gain experience. Most are unwilling to share the knowledge they have gained over many years of working there.
Pay, benefits
Short breaks, mandatory OT
Jobbkultur
horrible management.. unfortunately in 2016 I had to give my written notice to leave the company, due to no childcare of my daughter.. I reapplied for the job roughly a year or two later to be told I won't be accepted back into the company without any given reason as to why, i was asked myself by an agency called career link why they wouldnt have me back, which was also unknown even though they were accepting workers back in.In the time I worked there I felt as though I had been treated unfairly and different to everybody else just because I was the supervisors daughter.In the time being away from assa abloy, people who work with the company (not management) have asked me why it is I won't be returning to assa abloy and I was also one of the best lock spinners they have had.
nothing
Manager.
Jobbkultur
Aprendes mucho en esta empresa y tiene potencial para seguir creciendo en el mercado. Tiene la ventaja de pertenecer a un grupo global lo cual la hace muy atractiva
Jobbkultur
There is no room for advancement and if there is a job opening you won’t know about it and if you do find out about a position most likely the position is already secretly filled with who management picked to give it to based off likes and connections not knowledge and experience. If you’re looking for a one sided company with people who have no knowledge of your job or what you do let along how to do it micromanaging you, this is definitely the job for you. It’s all about friends and Who knows who and that’s down to HR. Good luck trying to find anyone higher to share your concerns with.
Insurance and vacation time
Management, supervisors and HR
Jobbkultur
The biggest problem that I came across working for Assa Abloy was being away from home all the time, being away for such periods wasn’t worth the pay that I was getting. The office expected too much of the workforce, dropping last minute, unreasonable jobs on us at unsociable hours.
Jobbkultur
Work place is clean, organized and up to par. Produce excellent products. Great benefits package, and vacation time, as well as overtime.Allows for great opportunity.
Good pay
working weekends
Jobbkultur
In de afgelopen jaren is er veel veranderd. Veel overnames en reorganisaties. Vandaar roerig. Dit heeft impact op de medewerker. Salaris is goed en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden zijn goed. Bij dit bedrijf moet je er zelf iets van maken, niet bang zijn om in het diepe gegooid te worden. Zelfredzaamheid is hier een must. Waardering geef je jezelf.
Fordeler
Zelfstandigheid, soort van vrijheid, doorgroeimogelijkheden zijn er genoeg
Ulemper
politieke bedrijfsvoering, balans werk en prive is minder
Jobbkultur
I think for most people, if your first role within the company is to lead projects and have an impact on what you do, you should be prepared. This ain't a walk in a park or waiting to be given ad-hoc duties similar to other Management Associate roles. You should define your own path to reach the given/set objects and upon reaching it, you set another target further and move to it.
Employee Empowerment
Jobbkultur
All together a very good place to work with mostly a very friendly Work invironment, but it does only take 1 bad apple to spoil the bunch 😒, and there are some in power that have clearly had it go to there head... and they get away with their rudeness, all day long 🤨.
Fordeler
Good pay, nice n clean work place.
Some bad apples
Jobbkultur
Ho lavorato presso lassa abloy tramite un agenzia cun periodo breve ma mi sn sentita come se fosse li da sempre. Gente molto cordiale e lavorattiva. Atmosfera accogliente. Una degli esperienze lavorattiva molto piacevole.
Jobbkultur
It’s good if no one else will give you a chance but not a place I would spend to much of my time on the company doesn’t care about the employees and treat us like trash and don’t care about health but if you can ignore everything and just need a decent pay check then it’s good
Jobbkultur
Answering incoming calls, booked and allocated jobs to technicians which included scheduled service jobs and breakdowns. Great team to work with. Had fun.
Free Lunches
Jobbkultur
En intérim chez assa abloy, le salaire est plus que correct, horaires en 2/8 et possibilités d'heures sup en semaine ainsi que le samedi matin. Ambiance hiérarchique sympa. Ambiance intercollegue assez compétitive. A recommandé . Point négatif : insécurité de l'emploi a chaque semaine ...
Salaire