Aramark

3,4Balanse mellom jobb og fritid

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 19 235 anmeldelser

if you are willing to work hard and learn a lot of things about the restaurant industry then it would be the place

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.

hands on experience

shot staffed
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

This company is not fair across the board.

This company has it’s certain picks of people with friendship hall, special close friends, all kinds of high school like activity. There is a big gap in pay on routes, depends on if you are in good with upper management, you get a high paying route, if not you get the scraps that are leftover. Insurance benefits are pretty good. Just depends on who upper management is in control for your region, for the most part.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

I enjoy working for this company!

My interactions with others employees was awesome! Job sharing and helping each other out is vey important! Working in the hospitality business! Your meals and room and board and transportation to and from work areas were well organized! Meeting weekly kept employees well informed about changes throughout your job! This also helped me feel good about being an team player! Being able to bring up area’s of concern? With your management team! Meaning complaint’s were address and handled Immediately. I loved this the most! Wonderful place to work.

Productive and fun work place

A good place to start your career Aramark encourages hard work per excellence.Friendly environment Friendly staffAlways welcoming people of different diversity.

Ehh

It’s alright I guess. The pay is good && you get benefits. But it’s sooo boring. And they won’t allow you to do homework or anything while working because “it distracts you from the customers”. You literally just watch students swipe their meal cards. That’s it. There’s no reason why I or anybody shouldn’t be able to multitask. The cell phone rule is also really dumb.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

okay job

Job was ok. I was a general utility worker. My co-workers were the best part of my job. Work was redundant and can get really busy at times. Management overall was nice/cool most of the times.

Bad Management

Management & Communication Is Horrible You Can’t Get Anything Resolved In A Timely Manner Or Professional. The Pay Is Great, Job Is Very Easy & Relaxing Just The Communication Is Horrible

Started off great

If the majority of your tips usually come from credit cards, skip this company. At the ballpark anyhow. Their credit machines do not allow for the customer to leave a tip. Straight transactions only. I've been told they've changed it since, but it took what should have been a fun job and turned it into high volume bartending for 12 bucks an hour.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Empresa que paga muy poco y exige mucho trabajo. Exigen mucho por muy poco. El ambiente de trabajo es bueno.

Good college job

They were flexible with my school schedule. I liked my managers. Organized . Committed to cleanliness. I learned a lot about working in the food industry, No complaints.

Productive and fun work place

Fun place to work,opportunities for different positions within company, work large events, pre/post game clean up. Nice staff and management, high volume environment

They set you up to fail

Do NOT work in the corrections facility. They set you up to fail. They leave you alone with the inmates, never check on you and don’t take threats seriously.

Terrible

Terrible place to work. If you have any integrity you won’t work here. People talk behind your back then look you in your eyes and will say the nicest fakest stuff

Everything else
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good schedule and work hours but no raises or cost of living increase

If you are lucky you will get a 2% end of year raise. Raises are not based on performance unless you do poorly then it is less than 2.All sites and contracts pay differently but keep in mind they compete for lowest bid.

Productive and fun

Enjoyed working here and the environment. Management willing to promote from within and they recognize your contributions to the company as whole.

Nie wieder

Man ist nur Arbeitstier! Als Mensch wird man nicht behandelt

The management team

When I work for Aramark I totally enjoyed it the management was great employees are great I had no complaints about working for them. But trying to get a rehire is another story unless you are specifically looking for say the same job the same time unless they are hiring in that town it's hard to get a rehire there
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

You rarely get a raise, when you do it is .25 cents x year regardless of how hard you work, only top Managers get bonuses.

It is very harsh environment, no room for advancement, you have to pay $6 daily for parking. Raises depend on contract with the County 1 x yr .25 cents most of the times. Safety of employees is not important there.

Decent pay. Union job

Union job which covers the workers, but if you’re in management you are treated like garbage way over worked and never appreciated. The company will just suck the life out of you.

Free lunches

Ulemper

Managements health care is awful. Directors are awful HR is even worse
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

The flexibility in the schedule is nice

It was nice as a second job for extra income but you could never count on this position to be consistent. After the past week their it was brought to our attention after we worked a busy event that the union leaders voted to do away with gratuity and instead give a small hourly raise in pay. Someone got a huge payoff to vote this one cause it has taken all the value out of this job. Also since the company switched it's payroll app around you can no longer access your paystubs to ensure your pay is correct and most times it is not. I worked a busy concert a few weeks ago with another bartender and was amazed by the amount my paycheck was. I got to work with the same bartender a few nights ago and come to find out that I got 100% of the event pay and gratuity while she got none. These kind of errors seem to occur often with this company. Run away and don't look back

Terrible workplace

Nothing stands out about this company. It over works you with minimal pay long hours the kitchen manager has a terrible attitude and is very rude, arrogant, selfish, disgustingly disrespectful to the staff. The president of the school was rude, disrespectful, talk down to people Aramark at Alabama A&M is the worst place to ever work in an entire work history they mistreat the staff that’s employed 10 years or more
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Aramark. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering