Aibel
Vurder dette firmaet

Aibel

Aibel anmeldelse

Aibel - Fun, challenging, poorly paid

First, I want to say, Aibel is a place where you really learn your field. People are friendly, the company is supportive and you will always enjoy your time here is you are a normal centered person. The leadership is strong. The only thing I REALLY miss with Aibel is compensation that is on par with the rest of the country. I would easily estimate that we are 20-30% below others in our field in salary/compensation.

Rangeringer etter kategori

4,0 av 5 stjerner for Kultur

Lignende anmeldelser

Samme rolle

Good environment, bad management

They have good projects, and the work environment is good. Management does not know the basics of project management, and communication, but the technical leads are OK.
Samme rolle

Creative working environment.

- Working day is variable with many complex and different projects. - I have gained extensive Design experience while working in Aibel AS for the past 5 years. - Management in Aibel AS is quite simple. As its very easy to contact the leaders even if they have superior position. - Colleagues are very helpful and exchanges both ideas and experience with each others. - Difficult part of job is site survey in bad weather conditions. - Best part of working in AIbel AS is experience exchange, personality development, variable projects and challenging daily routines.

Fordeler

Everybody eat lunch together almost daily which i think is very positive to increase social network.

Ulemper

Nothing.
Samme sted

Kjekk og effektiv arbeidssted

Var der 1 mnd på utplassering via skolen, så kan ikke si så mye. Hadde et fint opphold, og de var flinke til å forklare og lære bort.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Aibel. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering