Knapp for avspilling av YouTube-video
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Accenture anmeldelser fra ansatte i Ashburn, VA

Du ser på anmeldelser i Ashburn, VA basert på din plassering
Er ikke dette stedet du så etter?
Velg et annet sted
Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Ashburn, VA8 anmeldelser
Fant 8 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 20,096 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
This is a great organization to work for if you are willing to put the time in. I was employed here on a contract to rebuild an enterprise channel partner organization.
Fordeler
Payscale
Ulemper
Very long work hours
Jobbkultur
Great place to work. Flexibility of work schedule is not consistent in all contracts though. Leadership generally looks out for your best interest and if there is a training budget, they will provide.
Jobbkultur
Accenture is a great place to work. I learned a lot about the work ethics of Accenture. Breaks are monitored very closely. One is given two 15 minute breaks. If lunch is taken one has to work extra time to make up for the time taken for lunch.
Jobbkultur
From my experience, if you want to just do typical day to day things that is fine. However, creating your own work and tasking yourself outside of normal business operations is much more rewarding.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
I greatly enjoyed my time with Accenture Federal Services. I would have stayed but grew tired in the position I held. I made several attempts to make a transition into other roles however nothing ever materialized. My management team was excellent especially those who directly managed me.
Jobbkultur
Fantastic work culture within the domain I was working on.
Had really supportive team mates, mentors who would guide through during delivery.

Indeed, great company to work for.
Jobbkultur
A typical day of work consists of managing the lab infrastructure and environment. I expanded my knowledge and experience with vCenter and vSphere 4.1 and 5.0 as well as my knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 and various Linux platforms.

My coworkers are easy to work with and foster a great learning environment. The hardest part of the job is also the most rewarding part of the job, fixing issues that I am not familiar with. Once I research and implement the fix, I grow professionally.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working together well with different departments/teams: storage, networking, Windows, Linux, etc. and learning from them.
Fordeler
Working with extremely smart individuals.
Ulemper
Working in contracting, can be an issue if contracts are not renewed
Jobbkultur
I've been able to grow within the company and learn a variety of skills. The company expects a lot of the employees and hires the best employees.