Jobb: Sintef Ocean
- Vessel resistance are composed of two parts: viscous drag and pressure drag.
- The viscous drag part is highly dependent on the wetted surface of the vessel's…
- A 3D seakeeping code for ships with forward speed has been developed using linear potential flow theory.
- A commercial version of the code is intended to be…
- Different methods are available to assess a vessel speed loss due to waves.
- Waves which are most relevant to the industry are actual sea states, typically…
- HYPRE is Scalable Linear Solvers and Multigrid Methods library.
- It is possible to setup and solve in form of Finite Differential Method a boundary value problem…
- Estimations of wind loads on offshore structure are required as input in analysis such as mooring analysis.
- Wind loads are typically estimated in experimentally…
NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technol...
- The primary aim of the MASCOT project is to expand current knowledge on sampling for the global ocean in a multi-disciplinary manner through the enabling…
|Søk på denne jobben med Indeed|
- Interconnection of multiple cooperating robots for unmanned operations at fish farms.
- Aquaculture is a vital global contributor to the production of seafood for…
Få tilsendt nye jobber for dette søket via e-post - Det er gratis!
Ved å opprette et jobbvarsel eller ved å motta anbefalte stillinger godtar du våre vilkår. Du kan når som helst endre samtykkeinnstillingene ved å melde deg av, eller slik det står beskrevet i våre vilkår.