Jobb: Oslo Universitetssykehus
Du forbedret med:
- A position as Research Assistant for one year is open in the Experimental Cancer Immunotherapy Group lead by Johanna Olweus at Dept.
- Postdoctoral fellowship in microbiome bioinformatics.
- One position is available as Postdoctoral fellow - a 2 year engagement – affiliated at Oslo University…
- We announce a full-time postdoctoral position (36 months, starting before 1st of June 2020) in the group of Dr.
- Cell 175, 780- 795 e715 (2018).
- Post doc position is available in the Cancer Molecular Medicine group of Dr.
- Enserink at the Institute for Cancer Research at the Division for Cancer Medicine…
- Center for Connected Care (C3), is a center for research-based innovation funded by the Research Council of Norway.
- Knowledge of health technology assessment.
- The PhD fellow will be associated with Unit for Computational Radiology and Artificial Intelligence (CRAI), Division of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (DRN),…
- The Section for Medical ICT Research at the Oslo University Hospital has 2-3 fulltime PhD Research Fellows (http://www.ivs.no).
- CAE/CPE: grade B or A.
- PhD Position in Examining Structure/Function of Cardiac Muscle Cells at IEMR.
- Oslo University Hospital is a highly specialized hospital, with extensive regional…
- A postdoctoral position is available at the Department of Radiation Biology at the Institute for Cancer Research, OUS, Radium Hospital.
- Oslo University Hospital-Radiumhospitalet, Institute for Cancer Research, Department of Cancer Immunology.
- The group is mainly focused on the development of new…
Få tilsendt nye jobber for dette søket via e-post - Det er gratis!
Ved å opprette et jobbvarsel eller ved å motta anbefalte stillinger godtar du våre vilkår. Du kan når som helst endre samtykkeinnstillingene ved å melde deg av, eller slik det står beskrevet i våre vilkår.