- Can you find patterns of needles in genomic haystacks?
- High-throughput sequencing (HTS) is a technology that allows for fast and cost-effective characterization…
- A position as Research Assistant for one year is open in the Experimental Cancer Immunotherapy Group lead by Johanna Olweus at Dept.
- The PhD fellow will be associated with Unit for Computational Radiology and Artificial Intelligence (CRAI), Division of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (DRN),…
- Center for Connected Care (C3), is a center for research-based innovation funded by the Research Council of Norway.
- Knowledge of health technology assessment.
- A post-doc position is available in the in the Dr. Knævelsrud project group within the Cancer Molecular Medicine group of Dr.
- The Section for Medical ICT Research at the Oslo University Hospital has 2-3 fulltime PhD Research Fellows (http://www.ivs.no).
- CAE/CPE: grade B or A.
- PhD Position in Examining Structure/Function of Cardiac Muscle Cells at IEMR.
- Oslo University Hospital is a highly specialized hospital, with extensive regional…
- A postdoctoral position is available at the Department of Radiation Biology at the Institute for Cancer Research, OUS, Radium Hospital.
- Oslo University Hospital-Radiumhospitalet, Institute for Cancer Research, Department of Cancer Immunology.
- The group is mainly focused on the development of new…
- Senior Consultant combined with Adjunct Professor / Associate Professor in hematopathology, Department of Pathology/Institute of Clinical Medicine.
Få tilsendt nye jobber for dette søket via e-post - Det er gratis!
Ved å opprette et jobbvarsel eller ved å motta anbefalte stillinger godtar du våre vilkår. Du kan når som helst endre samtykkeinnstillingene ved å melde deg av, eller slik det står beskrevet i våre vilkår.