- Applications are invited for a 3-year Research Fellowship as a PhD Candidate (SKO 1017) in Science and Technology Studies (STS).
- About the University of Oslo.
- 1 - 2 permanent position(s) are available at the Department of Sociology and Human Geography for an Associate Professor in Sociology.
- A four year position as Postdoctoral Research fellow in Experimental Semiconductor Physics is available at the Department of Physics.
- A position as PhD Research Fellow in Experimental Heavy-Ion Physics is available at the Department of Physics.
- The PhD position is of 3 years duration.
- Applications are invited for a 3-4 year PhD-research Fellowship at the Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Department of Behavioural Sciences in Medicine,…
- A position as PhD Research Fellow (SKO 1017) is available at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo.
- Applications are invited for a 3-4 year PhD-research Fellowship as PhD Candidate in Experimental cardiology to be based at the Department for Molecular Medicine…
- Applications are invited for a 3 year position in a Research Fellowship as PhD Candidate in the CRISPR gene therapy group led by Emma Haapaniemi to be based at…
- Applicants are invited for a Research Fellowship as PhD Candidate in Cognitive Hearing Science to be based at the Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty…
- A 3-year PostDoc position is available at the Natural History Museum (NHM), University of Oslo.
- The subject of the PostDoc position will be part of the recently…
Få tilsendt nye jobber for dette søket via e-post - Det er gratis!
Ved å opprette et jobbvarsel eller ved å motta anbefalte stillinger godtar du våre vilkår. Du kan når som helst endre samtykkeinnstillingene ved å melde deg av, eller slik det står beskrevet i våre vilkår.