This job has expired on Indeed
Welder / Fabricator
Welder / Fabricator, £11 Per Hour
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Manufacturing, Engineering and Machining Company based near Swaffham
- Manufacturing, welding and metal work to detailed drawings
- Quality checking and dealing with issues that may arise
- Responsible for own work area
- MIG and TIG welding, and working with stainless steel
- The successful candidate will have a high standard of welding, be conversant with fabrication drawings, be deadline driven without compromising quality.
- Able to work from CAD Drawings with minimum supervision
- Able to adapt to varied work
- MIG and TIG welding Experience
- Working with Stainless Steel experience is a must
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Daniel.email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Apply for this Job
Please enter your full name.
Enter a valid email address.
Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
Fields marked with * are required.